Þ NO Knives
Þ NO Fireworks
Þ NO Tailgating in parking lot
Þ NO Refunds or Exchanges
Þ NO Video Cameras
Þ NO Professional Cameras
Þ NO Pets
Þ NO Drugs
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get to Glen Helen Raceway?
FROM RIVERSIDE, SAN BERNARDINO, PALM SPRINGS, OR
BARSTOW: Take the I-215 freeway. Exit at the Devore Exit and follow the race signs to the parking.
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
1. Is there parking on site?
No. Parking is available at the south end of the venue and alternate parking is available at Glen Helen Regional Park. Parking is $5. Shuttles will run from Glen Helen Regional Park only. Please expect a 14 minute shuttle ride. Shuttles start running from 9:30am continuously to take you to and from the racetrack.
2. Do you need passes for the shuttles?
No, you do not need a pass for the shuttle.
What if I miss the shuttle?
The shuttles will be running continuously from 9:30am. Do not miss the last shuttle because there are very few options besides walking to get back to your car if you miss the last shuttle of the day.
4. Are there cabs or other public transportation available?
Glen Helen Raceway is in a very isolated area so there are no cabs or other public transportation available to or from the raceway.
5. Can I walk there?
We don't recommend it. Glen Helen Raceway is pretty remote and far from everything around it.
6. Is there handicapped parking available?
We will have a designated parking area for handicapped individuals with placards or handicapped license plates.
7. What is the best time to arrive?
It is recommended that you arrive early. Gates open at 10AM and there will be a lot to see before the event begins at 1PM. There will be a large amount of cars coming in, so come early so you do not miss the beginning of the event.
1. Will there be ATMs on site?
There are ATMs available after you enter the gates.
2. Will there be food and drink available for purchase?
There will be concessions throughout the raceway with food, beverages and merchandise for sale.
3. Will there be vegetarian food options?
4. Can I bring outside food or drinks or chairs?
Unless you are camping, no outside food or drink is allowed. You are also not permitted to bring coolers, EZ Up canopies, shade tents or chairs.
5. Are there toilets and sinks available?
There will be port-a-johns and sinks at designated areas.
6. Are there payphones at the venue?
7. Can we rent a locker for day use?
There are no lockers available so plan accordingly.
8. Is there first aid on site?
Yes - there are first aid tents that will be clearly marked on the map.
9. Where is the info booth going to be located?
There will be two info booths that will be clearly marked and easy to find near the entrance gates to the venue. One is at the north side of the venue and the other is at the south side of the venue.
10. Can we purchase sunglasses, hats, sunscreen and other necessities on site?
Yes, we will have Circle K vendor locations that will have all of these items available for sale.
11. What time does the venue open?
Gates will open at 10AM.
12. How late does the event run?
The live show will be over by 4:00PM.
13. What will the weather be like?
It will be hot. Shorts, short-sleeved shirts and closed toed shoes are highly recommended. Be sure to stay hydrated.
1. Where can I purchase tickets?
2. Can I purchase tickets when I get there?
We will have tickets available for sale at the gate. Our Grandstand tickets are going fast, so we recommend purchasing them early and not waiting until you arrive at the gate.
3. Can I choose our seats if I bought grandstand tickets?
Grandstand seats are open however you must stay in the section that you purchased.